This book is an amazing work by the Noble Scholar Muhammad Al-Imaam, which discusses in detail the merits of knowledge and its people. It goes into extensive detail about the many reasons that knowledge will vanish and disappear toward the end of time. Narration after narration, text after text, this book is a must have especially in these times when many people have turned away from seeking knowledge, and instead become busied with secular knowledge, while neglecting the pure Legislative Knowledge which Allah praised.
This book can be used as an easy reference on the topic of Tauhid in which important works on Tauhid are contained. Also, questions and answers and emphasis on explaining the truth about certain common misunderstandings have been included in this book.
Following titles have been included in this collection:
– Kitab At-Tauhid by Shaikhul-Islam Muhammad bin ‘Abdul-Wahhab
– Religious Fundamentals by Shaikhul-Islam Muhammad bin ‘Abdul-Wahhab
– The Virtue of Tauhid and a Warning Against What Contradicts it, compiled by the Research Division of Darussalam
– The Authentic Creed and Invalidators of Islam, by the great scholar Shaikh ‘Abdul-‘Aziz bin ‘Abdullah bin Baz
– Islamic Creed, by Shaikh Muhammad bin Jamil Zino
– 50 Questions and Answers on Islamic Monotheism
Majed Al-Rassi’s popular booklet, compiled from the works of respected writers on the subject of comparative religion, has been revised and greatly expanded in this new edition. Islam is Your Birthright is a useful and comprehensive guide for Muslims who would like to know how to address non-Muslims on the subject of the relationship between Islam, Christianity and other.