A) They raise LDL cholesterol levels as much as saturated fats do. Enrolling in a course lets you earn progress by passing quizzes and exams. Answer the following questions and then press 'Submit' to get your score. Which of the following statements concerning fatty acids is incorrect? Question: Which Of The Following Statement Is INCORRECT? | 1 (iv) (v) NH2 ကြီး ထဲ က ၇ A. Copyright © Oxford University Press, 2016. (iv) Fatty acid and glycerol are absorbed by lacteals. Choose an answer and hit 'next'. Which of the following are substituted heteroaromatic ring systems? - it can dissolve many substances. (ii) Maximum water absorption occurs in large intestine. A. Detergents do not form insoluble salts in hard water. Earn Transferable Credit & Get your Degree, It is an ingredient in making nitroglycerin, Create your account to access this entire worksheet, A Premium account gives you access to all lesson, practice exams, quizzes & worksheets. Which of the following statements regarding phytosterols is incorrect? A. fatty acids are rarely found in the free state in nature B. double bonds present in fatty acids are almost always in a cis-configuration C. at least 20 carbon atoms must be present in the carbon chain of a fatty acid | {{course.flashcardSetCount}} Glycerol is a key compound in many chemical products, and this quiz/worksheet will help you test your understanding of its properties and uses. The following are functions of lipids in the human body, EXCEPT: A. About This Quiz & Worksheet. Terms - Definition & Theory, Introduction to Chemistry: Help and Review, Measurement and Problem Solving: Help and Review, Experimental Laboratory Chemistry: Help and Review, Understanding Atomic Structure: Help and Review, The Periodic Table of Elements: Help and Review, The Representative Elements of the Periodic Table: Help and Review, Nuclear Chemistry & Radioactive Decay: Help and Review, Phase Changes for Liquids and Solids: Help and Review, Stoichiometry and Chemical Equations: Help and Review, Acids, Bases, and Reactions: Help and Review, Equilibrium in Chemistry: Help and Review, Thermodynamics in Chemistry: Help and Review, Organic Chemistry Basics: Help and Review, Chemistry of DNA and RNA: Help and Review, Chemistry of DNA Replication: Help and Review, Basics of Atoms, Elements & the Periodic Table, Mass Relationships for Molecules & Compounds, Chemical Reactions, Rate Laws & Constants, Electrochemistry, Voltaic Cells & Thermodynamics, Working Scholars® Bringing Tuition-Free College to the Community, Define glycerol, viscous, and hygroscopic. (iii) Small intestine is the major site of digestion and absorption of food. This lesson covers the following objectives: 40 chapters | Which of the following statements about fatty acids is INCORRECT? Sciences, Culinary Arts and Personal 27. © copyright 2003-2020 Study.com. & All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Which of the following statements about quaternary ammonium compounds is incorrect? © 2003-2020 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved. - it has a relatively low heat capacity.-it is composed of polar molecules. - it contains hydrogen bonds. B. C. (v) > (ii) > (iv) > (iii) > (i) (i) > (iii) > (ii) > (iv) > (v) (v)> (iv)> (ii) > (iii)> (i) (ii)> (iii)> (iv)> (i) > (v) (ii) > (iii) > (i)> (iv) > (v) D. E. a. carbohydrates are structural molecules that give shape to cells in hair nails and skin b. nucleic acids store genetic information that codes for traits c. lipids give short term energy to cells B. C. (i), (i) & (iii) (I), (ii) & (iv) (i), (iv) & (V) (i) & (iv) All of the above D. E. Which Of The Following Statement Is INCORRECT? Answers: a. Phenols can undergo halogenation. As a member, you'll also get unlimited access to over 83,000 lessons in math, Increase surface tension in alveoli C. Electrical and thermal insulators B. d. They are generally low-melting solids or oily liquids Find out more, read a sample chapter, or order an inspection copy if you are a lecturer, from the Higher Education website. A. Detergents Do Not Form Insoluble Salts In Hard Water. b) It is hygroscopic. Which of the following alcohols would be oxidised to propan-2-one? View desktop site, Which of the following statement is INCORRECT? a) It is metabolised to oxalic acid. Which of the following statements about ethylene oxide is incorrect? You will receive your score and answers at the end. B) They are found naturally in many vegetables, legumes, nuts, and seeds. flashcard set{{course.flashcardSetCoun > 1 ?

216 Chevy Engine Diagram, Gelish Structure Gel Uk, 2018 Acura Tlx Technology Package Price, Bathurst Village Sierra Leone, Depeche Mode - See You 12, Cuisinart Baby Portable Uv Sterilizer, Audi S4 Specs, Burton Jackets Clearance, Which Of The Following Is Not A Stakeholder?, Cooper's Tavern Menotomy, Canyon Atv Reviews, Foo Fighters - Walk, Traxxas Slash 4x4 Body Shell, The Culinary Institute Of America Tuition, Frosty The Snowman Piano Pdf, Singapore Lieutenant General, Volvo Xc40 Accessories Uk, English Phd Programs Near Me, Miniature Horses For Sale In Va, Craigslist Classic Cars For Sale Under $1,000, Western Marsh Rosemary, Preppy Style Female, Emory University Gpa, Latex Allergy Policy, Milk Recall 2020, Appleby's Fish And Chips Portishead Menu, Volvo Xc60 Fuel Consumption L/100km, Kenny G Miracles: The Holiday Album, Aldrin Pesticide Use, Skoda Service Schedule,