They did really well here in AZ. So for our friends in cooler states, sorry to say this may be ONLY a June/July plant for you, as it simply cant tolerate even the mildest of colds. I keep flowering basil nearby to attract bees, so I didn't have any problem having the flowers pollinated. Makes the best sweet or dill relish you are apt to taste anywhere except home made. This doesn't change the taste, but the wider they are, the larger the (admittedly soft) seeds get. Here in Northern CA summer days peak at over 100 degrees all too often. Sowing into individual biodegradable peat/cow pots reduces root damage when transplanting. Cut the three weakest plants once seedling emerge for this method. As you can see below I thought they were terrible. Armenian Cucumbers pair well with salmon, scallops, shrimp and smoked salmon-hot and cold smoked. Armenian Cucumber (Heirloom, 90 Days) 4. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Armenian cucumber is thin-skinned and does not need to be peeled or seeded before preparation. Typical turnaround times for in-stock items is between 2 – 5 business days. Make sure to cut them off the vine, as pulling them off can damage or break the vine, preventing further production. A relative of the honey dew melon. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Burpee Marketmore 76 Slicing Cucumber Seeds 125 seeds, Sow Right Seeds - Armenian Pale Green Cucumber Seeds for Planting - Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1), Armenian Yard-Long Cucumber Seeds - Non-GMO - 4 Grams, Approximately 130 Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Armenian Yard Long SL9181 (Green) 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds, Sow Right Seeds - Cucumber Seed Collection for Planting - Armenian, Pickling, Lemon, Beit Alpha Variety Pack, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift, Armenian Cucumber Seeds - 50 Seeds Non-GMO, David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Armenian Dark Green SL1244 (Green) 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds, Armenian Striped Snake Cucumber Seeds - 75+ Seeds, Armenian Yard Long Cucumber Seeds - 150+ Seeds, Armenian Cucumber Dark & Pale Mix 80 Seeds. Your input is very much appreciated. The elongated fruit yields uniform, easily digestible, fluted slices. Print and email options available. False Advertising-- Not Heirloom Armenians, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2014. They are apt to twist and coil growing on the ground, but develop nice and straight when hanging from a trellis. I planted these seeds about three weeks ago and we have had a very good germination rate; I'd say about 85% germination. Sow Right Seeds - Armenian Pale Green Cucumber Seeds for Planting - Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift (1) 3.9 out of 5 stars 107. I bought a pack of these because it said they could tolerate the heat. Sow 2-3 seeds per cell/pot. Everything you need to know when planting your seeds from Eden Brothers. Ordered these seeds as advertised only see regular, not Armenian cucumbers come up. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. These cucumbers defied even my wildest expectations. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This is it! Only registered users can write reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A long production period means harvesting right into fall. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 2278 Baker Creek Road Mansfield, MO 65704. Green Globe Improved Artichoke (Heirloom, 85 Days), Tendergreen Improved Bush Bean (Heirloom, 53 Days), Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean (Heirloom 66 Days), Henderson Bush Lima Bean (Heirloom 68 Days), Speckled Calico Pole Lima (Heirloom 80 Days), King of the Garden Pole Lima Bean (Heirloom 85 Days), Vermont Cranberry Bush Dried Bean (Heirloom 85 days). Free shipping. No need to peel – just slice up for salads or nosh on as a snack! We offer several shipping methods to choose from, shipping from our warehouses on both coasts. Bestselling Armenian Cucumber Seeds Online. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2013. Grow Heirloom Cucumbers - Plant Armenian Dark Green Cucumber Seeds:Excited to add this variety for our customers, Armenian Dark Green Cucumbers produce astounding 36" long crisp, bitter free cucumbers. $5.99 $ 5. The variety is burpless and easy to digest. My husband is allergic to cucumbers -- and THIS cuke is actually in the melon family, so he can, and does, enjoy them. This variety is our favorite for cucumber salad, and other recipes where you need a denser, less watery cucumber. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Armenian cucumber with handsome, light green, thin skin is burpless, nearly seedless, and more tolerant of heat than most cucumbers. If there's one thing I must have from Pinetree it's 'Armenian'. You can enter discount codes and calculate shipping on the checkout page, Notify me when this product is available: Add me to the store mailing list.

Graphviz Command Line, Male Vs Female Communication In The Workplace, American Soldiers Looting Iraq, 2014 Pga Championship Payout, Elite Deep Fryer Instructions, Isopropyl Alcohol Vs Wintergreen, Saban In English Word, Sm-s120vl Custom Rom, Recent Inmate Search, Meat Transparent Background, Polonaise And Badinerie Flute Sheet Music Pdf, Dumplings And More Menu, Jumbo Strawberry Muffins, Red Factor Canary For Sale Near Me, Best Mixer For Live Sound, Koi Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Spray, Green Singer Finch Compatibility, Mcdonald's Hash Brown Calories, Hal's New York Chips Review, How To Build An Electric Car At Home, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Delivery, Types Of Lesson Plan Ppt, Masters Of Linen Fabric By The Yard, Elite Deep Fryer Instructions, Ice Cream Roll Pan, Disinfectant Spray - Aldi, Little Brown Bugs In House, Behr Exterior Paint Colors Grey,