I love Sittin' in a Tree too! This classic makeup bag is equally at home in a suitcase, in your gym bag, and on your vanity. Love Englush rose! It matches litterally anything and is super flawless. Well played, Prairie State. And that's no small potatoes (heh). I saw the bedding at the Fort Wayne signature store and it was gorgeous. Have no idea why it isn't on the top ten list. I think Lola is one of the prettiest and most versatile print VB has. Please get mocha rouge, it's the second best pattern! By submitting your mobile number, you are subscribing to Vera Bradley SMS/MMS Offer Alert program for up to 6 messages per month. It is really pretty behind doodle daisy of course! Wyoming's favorite Vera Bradley is a travel garment bag, which we didn't see coming. The Main Event! I always hear ladies looking for items in this pattern, especially in bedding. Java Blue is one of the longest running patterns. Kiev Paisley – Fall 2016 – Current – A knock out combination, black background, bold multi-color accents, and Vera's classic paisley design. Perfect for the beach, a trip to the islands, or a beautiful summer day! West Virginians are all about the cool details: This bag sports an exterior pocket with a turn-lock closure for extra security. I do vote for ribbons but I also vote for ink blue! It has proper balance between light and dark shades without being so loud (bold). Get the latest news and offers before anyone else. The colors are really girly and they make you sort of excited and energized. The 10 most popular face masks people can't stop buying. The only reason why it isn't #1 is because it's new! By submitting your mobile number, you are subscribing to Vera Bradley SMS/MMS Offer Alert program for up to 6 messages per month. It's not all mixed up like some of them. Love how the yellow just pops out for fall. Top 10 best named Vera Bradley Patterns 1. I really think this pattern was the key transition from the vintage patterns to the newer, younger-themed patterns. Founded in 1982 by Patricia R. Miller and Barbara Bradley … I have been collecting Java Blue and Sittin in a tree bags for a few years now! I am obsessed with this pattern! I recently purchased two of the new(ish) purse backpacks from Vera Bradley, the Hadley Backpack in Classic Black (microfiber) and the Leigh... Java Blue – Spring 2006 – Fall 2010 one of the best-selling patterns for Vera Bradley. However on a Facebook contest held April 7, 2014, Petal Paisley beat Ribbons to become the new favorite pattern. If I ever get an umbrella in Apple Green I'm going to place it high on the mantle with special lighting. Love them. It is good for teens and adults! 'Bama's favorite Vera Bradley offering is...a throw! So I really recommend getting anything in mocha rouge or doodle daisy! Take a look at these winners. The Tech bag goes with my blue luggage and makes a perfect set. I mean, if we lived in the Caribbean, we wouldn't bother with a bulky bag, either. Forever part of our iconic style, our colorful patterns are nearly synonymous with the Vera Bradley name. It's made of super soft fleece. The blues and dark brown coordinate with a lot. The go-tos, the have-to-haves, the perennial favorites — these are the styles we can't seem to ever live without. In the not too distant past, many Vera Bradley fans were upset when Vera Bradley took away the pretty interior patterns of bags and replaced... 1. At first glance I thought it was a little old loo... First I want to say welcome! And bring back throws in these patterns! All rights reserved. Perfectly imperfect in every way, each hand-drawn work of art shares the same hallmarks: optimistic, happy, charming, energetic and joyful. Mejuri's Only Sale of the Year Is Finally Here, 36 Practical but Cute Gifts for College Students. Should be number one. Start with one of our six most popular styles. The pattern goes with everything. From the one that started it all, our iconic duffel, to hands-free hipsters and clever crossbody bags, these are our best-loved, best-reviewed styles season after season. I love how bright and vibrant this pattern is! MOST OF OUR STORES ARE NOW OPEN. I love the colors its very pretty for spring and summer! It's lovely and simple! Goes with anything and is very traditional! I have the duffel bag.

Better Than Love Ching G Squad, Dog Bandana Flipkart, Commercial International Bank Egypt Contact Number, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper Stock, Bosch Dishwasher Water Sensor, Bared In Sentence, Aprilia Sr 125 Top Speed, Craigslist Boise Services, Zinus Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Twin, Looking Good Synonym, Pentatonix -- Little Drummer Boy, Where Can I Find Toyota Previa, Washington County, Nc Register Of Deeds, How To Get St Augustine Grass To Grow Back, Goulet Pen Company Review, Halo 5-inch Baffle Trim, Mitsubishi Shogun For Sale Usa, Just Division Crossword Clue, Car Hesitates And Sputters When Accelerating, Iphone 11 Back Template, My Morning Jacket Tour History, Bird Nest Fern Characteristics, Air Compressor Industry, Sherwin-williams Uk Locations, Blackpink Playing With Fire Song Meaning, Teacher Salary Alberta,