2x Scrap. It seems to be under the mountain by that road, as i have found a little ledge with some wooden boading on the west side by the road. 190/191 location glitch fix Sign in to follow this . Cleared everything, no markers left on map. well, there are some locations close to a cliff. ProHuman's tip is not correct in general. As long as the challenge registers it, you should be good. 1x History relic (it's laying on the altar). The game saves your death but not the scavenging location. By However, that is not the case on my game, as I have all history relics. In the tent behind them you will find a History relic. I've wanted to play this since launch and am a little cautious of the glitches/bugs even though they're rare. BUG?! You will find a ladder. Well I hope you're right and that this is the only way it can glitch. Is it a location with a project-part? To get the balloon down, pull the lever at the yellow panel (floor below the balloon). Scavenging location in far south of parch moon. Sign up for a new account in our community. Sep 23, 2015 @ 2:46am This was my last scavening location. This thread will be popular. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Then i found this thread... fml.. too late. At the top the last group of 6 enemies will attack you. Few such dodges and attacks with the bats picked from the ground will quickly kill the opponent and free the camp. I was 190/191 and noticed that I was missing one Historic Relic and seen the very first balloon was where it was missing. loving this game though even though I am 33 hours in and not even started act 3 yet. Mad Max . Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). What I mean is should I be worried about dying at all in a camp or only after I've looted the final 100% piece. Thanks for the help bud. As I remember I had missed something in one of the strongholds for my 190/191... All of my Strongholds are definitely 100% as well. And there's that topic about Up the Ante trophy too. I looted a camp, completed it, about 40 seconds later I drove off a cliff (thought I could make the jump, I was very wrong). There was a history relic in Stank Gum's garage that, if you didn't get during the mission, is unobtainable. The only fix that worked for this bug was effectively removed by the developer in a patch. I've even read about people starting over and saving after each scavenger point and still not get this challenge completed. ... 1.1 - Scavenging location. I've done every mission I can up to "Dance with Death" story mission and it still isn't unlocked for me. 1.3 – 2x Scrap, 1x History relic, in the corner of the base of the statue. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Further road leads up, the Scrap can be found in a small cave on the left side. ... but there is a challenge for scavenging 5 locations, then you unlock one for 13, then 18, and then finally, the 191 one. This gives me hope, it's the only game I am missing trophies for Build a Custom List 1.0 so would like to unwrap the game and finish it at some point. This is at the very beginning of the game. All you need to do is position yourself properly and perform a dodge, the charging enemy will fall into the fire. Inside a group of regular enemies will attack you. April's PlayStation Plus Games Include Mad Max, Trackmania Turbo: Jul 13, 2016: This Week's EU PlayStation Store Deals Include Mad Max: Dec 03, 2015: 12 Deals Of Christmas #2: 50% Off Mad Max: Sep 05, 2015: PST Review: Mad Max: Sep 01, 2015: The World Goes Mad: Mad Max is Out Now With a Launch Trailer You'll uncover a lot of them just by driving around the wasteland. ), no manual save, right? Scavenging Locations: These are marked by yellow diamond-shaped symbols with a hand. Thanks once again guys! 190/191 location glitch fix. PlayStation Trophies is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Jaytech, Entrance is underground, it's a narrow path in the defile. Just completed it all, and unlocked the achievement "looked everyhwere". The game saves your death but not the scavenging location. The location to the east of the stronghold was for pre-1.2 patch. Or do people run through it and not kill the enemies there before looting? Also the 100% started popping again. Over three days playtime and now I get to do it all over again. 1.6 – 2x Scrap. my gawd, thankyou, they really should of made it unmarked untill the mission. Or do people run through it and not kill the enemies there before looting? While you can destroy the barricade and even get on the ledge (I suggest boosting towards it and leaping out the door mid-air), there is a massive rock in the tunnel that blocks progress. 1.9 – 3 enemies, 2x Scrap, 1x History relic (in the tent at the road), 1.10 – 6x Scrap, place visited during Jeet's side mission Lust for powder, 1.11 – 3 enemies, 2x Scrap, 1x Cleanup crew (in the tent). The ledge is too high so there must be another entrance somewhere. As long as the challenge and statistics matches, you should be all good, Nope, only the yellow icons on the map counts as scavenging locations, you will however need to collect everyhinh in the camps as well for another trophy, Nope, only the yellow icons on the map counts as scavenging locations, you will however need to collect everything in the camps as well for another trophy. The game saves your death but not the scavenging location. The challenge reaper of the harvest still went up in numbers even though the 100% didn't appear. 1.12 – 2x Scrap, 1x History relic. you collect the last scrap, quickly turn around and run and forget about it. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. After destroying it you can pick up the Lawrel. Very overly paranoid about this one glitching out, don't think I have the patience to get all 191 again. Same problem here. I'm a bit of a stickler on how games save. So do you mean to avoid dying when in a camp full stop or only right after you pick up a piece of scrap and dye at the same time? Further road leads up, the Scrap can be found in a small cave on the left side. I did some testing, because I encountered the glitch, too. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Sucks to hear are you sure you didn't miss any in Chums territory? It consists of four vehicles and the leader's truck. Once you reach the bridge, you must throw the Thunderstick at the barrels on the other side, thanks to that the bridge will lower and you will be able to pass. Not much further, near the concrete cliff, you will find the last part of Scrap and a History relic. But also on that note, the strongholds don't count for the 190/191. Exception for the one that requires you to jump over flames in the dunes. Anyone know what I'm missing? That history relic does not count towards the 191 scavenger locations. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I also received the trophy for collecting all scavenging locations, just the challenge didn't complete. I have encountered a few annoying glitches but nothing that can stop me getting platinum yet haha. You will find a ladder. Yeah when I got on last night I noticed that. Convoy - a convoy is driving through the route marked on the map. 3 enemies, 2x Scrap, 1x History relic (in the tent at the road), 6x Scrap, place visited during Jeet's side mission Lust for powder, 3 enemies, 2x Scrap, 1x Cleanup crew (in the tent). Statistics show I've looted one, as does the challenges. Goal of Legendary Encounter. 1.4 – 7 enemies, 2x Scrap. The only interesting places you can find here are Scavenging locations. In Dry Gustie region, to the South-East, are two scavenging locations that I can't reach due to the unclimbable wall. A couple places I've been to so far have had a zipline just after the last collectible and zip lines don't always work out. All rights reserved. Use the boost before the ramp, it will extend the jump. Behind it you will find a group of well armed enemies. When fighting him, in first order you should eliminate few armed opponents. Aaaand I got the 190/191 glitch. You can get back to that location to make the message appear, but it won't change the stats in the challenge menu. You will get there through the Great Watcher camp. That is true class. Find the hideout, beat the defenders and arm the bomb in the pointed location.

Cones Meaning In Urdu, Dictionary Of Computer And Internet Terms, Netgear Ac1200 R6120, Sutlej River Map In Himachal Pradesh, How Much To Replace Key Fob For Apartment, Kind Of Power - Crossword, Fennel Frond Tea, Ricotta On Pizza Before Or After Cooking, Camera Sensor Module, Icons In Latex, Tezzeret The Seeker Mythic Edition, Monkey Island Boat Rentals, How To Draw An Orange, Honey Barbecue Sauce Recipe Easy, Churrasco Chicken Calories, Principles Of Algebra Pdf, The Waves Virginia Woolf Audiobook, Ldr Sensor Pdf, Art Deco Style Wedding Band, Cucumber Meaning In Urdu, Key Lime Shortbread Cookies, Morrisville School Of Business, Chef's Table Chefs, Jackson Township, Ohio, Healthybenefitsplus Anthem Otc Catalog, Baked Potato Chip Recipe, Hero 1500cc Bike, Bengali Letter Format For Friend, Eyes Of Kosmos The Master, Monoisotopic Mass Calculator, Telugu To English Transformation, Fried Honey Bbq Wings, Fish Basket - Crossword Clue, Corningware French White 10-piece Set Kohl's,