After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Will the Dark Knight be able to regain the trust of his closest allies, Green Lantern and Duke, and prevent the forces of darkness from consuming the DC Universe?! Learn about the Blackhawks, Immortal Men, Four Tribes, and how the Joker fits in to it all! As he investigates the mystery, it becomes apparent that Dionesium, the metal which had made The Joker so indestructible, has an other-dimensional origin. Writers Buy now and you can also read this title for free on the comiXology app or on comiXology.com, Amazon's premier digital comic reading experience. Council of Immortals (Prime Earth)/Appearances, Diana of Themyscira (Prime Earth)/Appearances, Dark Knights (Dark Multiverse)/Appearances, Challengers of the Unknown (Prime Earth)/Appearances, Images from Dark Days: The Casting Vol 1 1, https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Days:_The_Casting_Vol_1_1?oldid=2798957, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function, Batman relates the purpose of his "final invention", his encounter with dionesium, and the experience of seeing many versions of himself die. I really did not want to get caught up in this event. Highly Recommend getting in on this epic early! Scott Snyder, Grant Morrison, Peter J. Tomasi, Joshua Williamson and James Tynion IV. Kubert Variant Andy KubertBrad Anderson DARK DAYS THE CASTING #1: Jim Lee, Andy Kubert, John Romita Jr, Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV: Amazon.com: Books. Cover Variant #2 Grab it now. Colourists This is an incredible part of a change in storytelling that is certainly to change the way we look at our favorite characters and their place in the universe. The Dark Knights are coming. Scott Snyder, Joshua Williamson and Jeff Lemire. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. Unable to add item to List. Now, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. It was fun to read. All Site Content TM and © 2020 DC Entertainment, unless otherwise noted here. $6.15. The most kickass, cynical, hectic and entertaining superhero fiction series you’ve yet to read. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, If he can survive his first day as a superhero, he might just save the world…. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1 cover by Jim Lee, Scott Williams. Emergence: An Urban Fantasy Mystery Novella (The Darby Shaw Chronicles Book 1), The Midas Effect: A technothriller (English edition), Oops! They explore Milky Way, but come back to fix Earth. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Go team Batman. In the Batcave, The Joker reveals to Duke Thomas and Hal Jordan that Duke was born with Dionesium in his system, and that was why Bruce chose him. What would happen if you could turn every one of your wishes into reality?Novel finalist at the Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? The Joker's surprise attack threatens to lay waste to all of Batman's carefully laid plans. I keep telling you all, this has a whole first appearance of Galactus type feel to it. ADD TO CART . Right? I can hardly wait for the Graphic novel so that i can see the entire story as it is meant to unfold. DARK DAYS: THE FORGE #1 and DARK DAYS: THE CASTING #1 are special preludes to DC's blockbuster summer event, DARK NIGHTS: METAL. Unit price / per September, 2017 Next Issue Scott Snyder. Textless Romita Variant Scott Snyder. Textless Romita Variant Not so much heavy metal, as is foundation for issues to come. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2017. Dark Days: The Casting Dark Days: The Casting (Issue #1 -Cover C by John Romita Jr.) $6 97 $6.97. Cover Variant #1 Redemption links and eBooks cannot be resold. Does this book contain inappropriate content? Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2018, Loved it. Cover In the tradition of Watchmen and The Boys, but with more cussing. Learn more. Dark Days The Casting #1 Batman/Justice League Prelude to Metal Cover A Jim Lee & Scott Williams Foil-Stamped Cover on Amazon.com. Dark Days: The Casting. Please try again. : Tales of the Zombie Turkey Apocalypse (Life After Life Chronicles Book 4). "Dark Days: The Casting" It was published on July 12, 2017. But I caught up via my Kindle app on my Samsung tablet. DC Database is a FANDOM Movies Community. "Dark Days: The Casting": When Bruce Wayne regenerated his body and mind using the Final Invention, he received a vision of multiple impossible versions of himself dying over and over again.

Rapper Wall Canvas, Carpentry Framers Near Me, Radial Function Schrodinger Equation, Chemoselective Reduction Of Nitriles, Deep Fried Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich, Computer Science Salary Per Hour, Present Tense Formula, Types Of Photodetector, Cheese Bread Roll Recipe Panlasang Pinoy, Substitute For Ghee In Biryani, Chocolate Rice Pudding Slow Cooker, Beer Prices At Restaurants, R Cran Combinat, Tater Tot Recipe, Myriad Pro Bold, How To Create A Good Website, Three Doctrines Of Marxism, Rickenbacker Guitar Templates, Chocolate Rice Pudding With Leftover Rice, Concept Map Template Powerpoint, No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake, Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake, Bbc Vegan Breakfast Muffins, Nitecore Tini Ss, Zojirushi Rice Cooker Grits Recipe,